Are you a makeup freak but hesitate from applying it at the cost of your skin? No worries! precautions always help and create a preventive barrier for your skin. Anything external touched on the skin might have some side effects on it.
Hygiene is a very important aspect of both applying and removing makeup. If you want your skin to remain healthy, then do follow certain standards in the application of makeup.
Invest in high quality makeup products.
- Invest in high quality makeup products.
- Make sure to keep a check on expiry dates to avoid reactions. Dispose any old products beforehand.
- Always remove your makeup at night before hitting the bed as it is very important to let your skin breathe.
- Wash your hands with an anti-bacterial soap before you start applying your makeup.
- Wash your makeup brushes and sponges regularly as these tools tend to accumulate a lot of dirt.
- Sharing your makeup products such as eyeliners or lipsticks may lead to spread of bacteria and infections.
- Prevention is better than cure so remember to not share your personal make up products just like you wouldn’t share your toothbrush.
- Be gentle with your eyes and do not use sharp objects or pencils to do your eyes. A moment of rush may result in injury. So always be careful while you do your eyes.
- Store your makeup in a dry and cool place.
- In addition to these make-up safety tips, always use common sense. If your make-up turns a different color, begins to clump or starts to smell, throw it out.
For additional Makeup Tips, Makeup Products, personalized Beauty Boxes & Makeup Subscription Box Please Visit www.boxfetish.com